What sets Monkee’s business model apart from other franchise opportunities?
- Small Footprint: Having a small footprint of only 1,500 to 1,800 square feet is much easier to manage and operate, and requires less build-out cost, less employees and less rent.
- Minimal Employees: A typical Monkee’s boutique shop can be operated with only 3-5 employees.
- Strong Quality of Life: No Nights! Our Shops are typically open 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday and 1pm to 5pm on Sunday.
- Strong Earnings: You will be very impressed with our earnings claim (Item 19).
- Ability to Attract Quality Staff: We are able to attract a much more quality employee versus the typical franchise like a restaurant, etc.
Will I receive a Protected Territory?
Yes. Most franchise companies typically offer their franchisees only a 3-mile to 5-mile protected territory. We offer our Monkee’s franchisees HUGE protected territories. You will receive a 10-mile protected territory!
What financing options are available?
Many alternatives are available to franchisees from SBA loans, conventional loans to leveraging your retirement savings. We work with franchise owners to obtain the right financing for their investment. We can connect you with trusted lenders who know the franchise business and are comfortable with Monkee’s business model.
What are the royalties?
Our royalties are only 4%.
What is the typical size of an Monkee’s Boutique shop?
The typical size is between 1,500 to 1,800 square feet.
Will I be provided assistance from Monkee's Corporate for day-to-day operational questions and issues?
- Inventory Management guidance
- Access to select vendors
- Assistance with financial reporting
How much time per year is spent going to markets for inventory buys?
Can my boutique sell lines that are not carried by all Monkee's?
How do I get started?
You can contact Troy Taylor, VP of Franchise Development at 336-529-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
FRANCHISEE INSIGHT TIP
Top 4 things that make a Monkee's franchisee successful:
Be present and engaged in daily operations.
Make customer service your top priority.
Ask questions and utilize the knowledge of the Monkee’s Franchise Team.
Review and understand your monthly sales reports, inventory reports and financial statements.
Questions are the root of all answers.