What sets Monkee’s business model apart from other franchise opportunities?
- Small Footprint: Having a small footprint of only 1,200 to 1,500 square feet is much easier to manage and operate, and requires less build-out cost, less employees and less rent.
- Minimal Employees: A typical Monkee’s boutique shop can be operated with only 3-5 employees.
- Strong Quality of Life: No Nights! Our Shops are typically open 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday and 1pm to 5pm on Sunday.
- Strong Earnings: You will be very impressed with our earnings claim (Item 19).
- Ability to Attract Quality Staff: We are able to attract a much more quality employee versus the typical franchise like a restaurant, etc.
Will I receive a Protected Territory?
Yes. Most franchise companies typically offer their franchisees only a 3-mile to 5-mile protected territory. We offer our Monkee’s franchisees HUGE protected territories. You will receive a 10-mile protected territory!
What financing options are available?
Many alternatives are available to franchisees from SBA loans, conventional loans to leveraging your retirement savings. We work with franchise owners to obtain the right financing for their investment. We can connect you with trusted lenders who know the franchise business and are comfortable with Monkee’s business model.
What are the royalties?
Our royalties are only 4%.
What is the typical size of an Monkee’s Boutique shop?
The typical size is between 1,200 to 1,500 square feet.
Will I be provided assistance from Monkee's Corporate for day-to-day operational questions and issues?
Yes! Our franchise system is set up to provide you with tools and support to help you meet your business goals. We have a dedicated Franchise Team, plus we provide each franchisee with a comprehensive Operations Manual, with accompanying electronic forms and other documents, and direct phone and email access to contact our staff with questions. Operational Services that we provide to our franchisees include but are not limited to:
- Inventory Management guidance
- Access to select vendors
- Assistance with financial reporting
Can my boutique sell lines that are not carried by all Monkee's?
Yes! We understand that buying trends vary by market and encourage our franchisees to purchase merchandise that will sell successfully within their market. We have an Approved Vendor Process that is required for all vendors that are not currently on the Approved Vendor List.
How do I get started?
You can contact Troy Taylor, VP of Franchise Development at 336-529-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Start Your Journey Today!